Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap

Saturday- Cory and I went to my friend's son's birthday party. He turned 1. Cory had so much fun she had gotten a moon bounce for some of the kids and surprisingly he jumped in it. After the party we just went home and hung out with daddy the rest of the night.

Sunday- We dragged Daddy to the grocery store (that never happens, so thanks babe for going). then we were lazy for the rest of the day

Although Sunday night right after dinner my poor lil baby vomitted all his dinner up. I don't really know why, he isn't sick or anything. I think maybe he just over ate or something. he is feeling lots better today though!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I always try and drag my hubs to the grocery store too! Sounds like a fun weekend!v

    ReplyDelete