Monday, April 26, 2010

Our weekend!

This weekend we really didn't do much just hanging out at home. although Sunday I made my very 1st homemade Lasagna. O MY GOODNESS!! It was so delicious. I was so proud of myself and so was my honey. We ate so much that we were way too stuffed. I also made homemade Peach Cobbler (the way my mama makes it) it was good too, but It could have used a less juice and a little more sugar (we love the breading part). All in all we had a good weekend of just relaxing at home. I am excited for this weekend coming though because my brother's fiance is having her bridal shower & they are having their bachelor/bachelorette parties together. That should be fun I think.

Gotta go off to cook dinner....Grilled chicken (on the George Foreman) mashed potatoes and veggies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment