Tuesday, April 13, 2010

18 months already?

Yep yesterday my Lil boy turned 18 months. He is officially 1 and a half. I can't believe in just 6 short months he will be 2. This morning he had his check-up and everything looks fine. He now weighs 23 lbs and 5 oz. He is 33.5 in. long. The Dr. said he is kinda tall for his age so I guess we've got a basketball player on our hands. He definitely is trying to talk more because he is repeating lots of things we say. So we have watch what we say now. He is sucha smart boy.

I really can't believe how fast time has gone by. I can remember being in labor with him like it was yesterday. These are definitely the years to hold on to because next thing I know he isn't gonna want to give mommy and daddy kisses and hugs anymore!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment