Monday, February 22, 2010

A Good Weekend

This weekend was pretty low key. Cory still wasn't feeling too good. He had been stopped up and runny nose for a couple of days. We did go grab a bite to eat at a local mexican Restraunt. Then we headed to the mall to pick up cory some new shoes that he deperately needed. Well we enede up getting 2 pairs- soem cute KSwiss and Nike's. We headed home and when Daddy took his shoes off our little guy decided he wanted to wear Daddy's big boy shoes oh and his hat. I then let him wear it today while I took some cute pics!




Over the weekend I had a project that I've been wanting to do for a while. I finally got the sewing machine back from my mom and i made a cute lil cover for my camera strap. I've seen this on the internet before like on Mckmama's blog. I thought to myself that I could make one of those easy. I did it! I Love it too! I made a patteren and whipped one up!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment