Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My sweet little boy is growing up before my eyes. Last night Cordaro and I were relaxing on the couch while Cory was playing with his toys. Well I told Cory to put his toys up in the bucket. What does he start doing? One by one putting his toys in the bucket like a big boy. I didn't think he would do it I just wanted to see if he understood what I meant, well I guess he did. I started crying my eyes out. I can't believe my 9lb 12 oz baby that I had a year ago is getting so big. Next thing you know we will be buying school supplies, then a car, then sending him off to college. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. Cory is such a blessing in both mine and Cordaro's life and he is our world and we love him more than anyone could ever imagine!!! Mommy and Daddy Love you honey bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment