Some new things Cory can do are:
* He can point to where his head, eyes, nose, ears and belly are. :)
* His newest words are "ishy" (fishy) & "football" but he says it with "B"
sound instead of an "F" sound
* He now knows how to pretend cry (daddy taught him that one!)
* He no longer takes a sippy cup in the middle of the night!!
(mama gets the credit for that one)
* His new favorite toys are his football and dinosaurs :)
I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that have stuck out in my mind right now!